In our effort to provide you with quick access to the information you need, we have assembled a list of website links that give you direct access to forms, publications and current information on topics important to you. Click on the links for Government Web Cams, Weather, Port information, Federal Regulations, Other government agencies, Bureau of Industry & Security, and more.
Helpful Government Links
Click on the links below to access helpful government websites, forms and information regarding regulatory requirements and various trade-related topics.
- Bureau of Industry & Security
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Export Control Basics (Exporting 101)
- Export Documents from Export.gov
- Federal Citizen Information Center
- Food and Drug Administration
- ICC eBooks online
- Import Safety
- Importing Vehicles & Engines – EPA
- Interactive Tariff and Trade DataWeb
- Int’l Trade Admin. US Dept. of Commerce
- Listing of Current Antidumping & Countervailing Orders
- Office of US Trade Reps
- Office of Hazardous Materials Safety
- Schedule B Codes
- Trade Information Center
- US Government Recalls
- U.S. Gov. Export Portal
- Vehicle Importation Regulations and Guidelines
Helpful Illinois Information Links
Click on the links below to access helpful information provided by local Illinois websites.