We are looking for a highly organized transportation specialist who has experience with dispatching drayage, LCL and Air freight shipments. Additionally, someone who is versed in working with different software systems and is not afraid to pick up the phone and work with our vendors in a respectful manor. Can manage appointments with our customers and truckers and clearly communicate final mile delivery solutions.
- Sourcing and managing Drayage companies
- Dispatching of LCL, AIR freight and FCL containers
- Reaching out to trucker network for availability in all Major US ports
- Following up on Drop shipments
- Working in Exworks (software) to manage all of our companies’ deliveries
- Following up with truckers on Insurance certificate when expired
- Easily able to multi-task
- Problem solve when truckers commit and then at the last minute are unable to deliver
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite. Basic working knowledge of excel. Advanced knowledge preferred
- Desk management – organization & management of emails.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team player.
- Ability to work independently and manage desk to defined service levels.
- Communicate with manager when unable to meet service levels.
- Problem solving skills
Please send your resume to Amber Leavitt: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Location(s):
- Milwaukee, WI
- Job Type: