Through our consulting services M.E. Dey can assist you with any size compliance project–from individual rulings and screenings, to developing in-house compliance procedures.
COMPLIANCE & CONSULTING / TRADE AND REGULATORY SERVICES
Importers and exporters are held accountable by international trade laws to exercise due diligence in all aspects of international business transactions. Through our consulting services M.E. Dey can assist you with any size compliance project, from individual rulings and screenings to developing in-house compliance procedures.
We have a long history of helping companies learn the basics of importing and exporting to help develop a trained workforce and avoid costly errors. We work with you on each transaction to navigate through the complexities of the regulatory environment and assist you in minimizing risk and developing long-term compliance measures.
Our consulting services cover a range of topics that can be customized to suit your company’s specific needs.
- Compliance Assessment and Compliance Program Development
- Customs Compliance
- Tariff Classification of Product Database
- Basic Import & Export Training
- Letters of Credit
- Duty Engineering
- Free Trade Agreement Eligibility
- Assistance with Other Government Agency Requirements
- On-Site Educational Seminars
- In-House Presentations
- One-on-One or Group Training