New to M.E. Dey or to International Trade?
Click here to access our Power of Attorney, Terms and Conditions, Shipper’s Letter of Instructions and other necessary forms to get the process started. Our staff of seasoned professionals will assist you in understanding all the language and help you move forward through the process.
Click on the links below to access the necessary forms.
- ACH Application CBP Form 400
- Customs Bond Application and Indemnity
- Client Profile Handout – File Download
- Foreign Shipper’s Declaration
- Known Importer Questionnaire (BKIP Form)
- M.E. Dey WebTracker Guide
- Manufacturer’s Affidavit
- Owner/Importer’s Declaration
- Power of Attorney for Corporations, Limited Liability Company, Partnerships
- Power of Attorney for Individuals and Sole Proprietorships
- Request for Deferral of Duty Payment
- Roanoke/Carnet – Link
- Terms and Conditions
- U.S. Shipper’s Letter of Instruction
- VGM Form